
Here is the latest picture during Week 35, while out on the town in Wallace, NC for an evening wedding. The occasion gave me a good excuse to wear a pretty black dress (thank you Dana), and stay up later than 8:00 on the weekend. It was fun to be out with the family and see a bunch of friendly faces. Most of these people had not seen me in a while, so it was hard for them to hide their surprise by how much the baby has grown heheheh.
Before we made our way to Wallace this weekend, Kris and I went to Bob Evans for breakfast on Saturday. Once we were seated Kris mentioned how the hostess gave me the look down. It was funny that he picked up on this, because I began to notice people giving the look down for a while now too. What is the look down? The look down is when someone briefly makes eye contact with you before the eyes go straight to the belly. I am use to it by now, but still smile inside when I catch people doing it.
This weekend was the last time Kris and I will travel before the baby arrives. We are looking forward to some quiet relaxing weekends ahead. We have been working hard in the nursery putting away all of the wonderful gifts we have been given. Kris has done most of the work. The room is beginning to look more settled everyday.
Check out the Nursery!!



1 comment:
nursery looks awesome and so do you! hey, did you know that you and minnie driver are pregnant at the same time. ;)
Post a Comment