Jonah has decided to develop a whole new bag of tricks. It seems that in the past couple of weeks, he has grown up. I truly enjoyed my time off around the Christmas holiday. We were able to spend time with family. Jonah must have been a good little boy this year because he got a bunch of good stuff for Christmas :) Kris was able to sneak 3 days away from work and managed to enjoy the Christmas holiday and his brother's birthday (Happy Birthday Jayme).
As I mentioned above, the past couple of weeks have been busy for Jonah. He began to crawl over the Christmas holiday. He has recently been pulling up to his knees. Kris found him standing in his crib this morning. It is all very wonderful and we enjoy watching our son move around and follow us to the kitchen. The look of pure happiness and excitement when he pulls up to his feet in priceless. It is one of those memories Kris and I will cherish forever. It all just seems to be happening so fast. In a matter of weeks he has started to crawl and is now pulling up to his feet. What happen to sitting before standing. I mentioned to Kris this morning that I thought we would walk into Jonah's room and see him sitting up on his own. Instead he went straight to standing.

With all of the crawling, pulling up and standing comes the falling. This is something I am trying to get use to as a mother. We have already witnessed our first busted lip and received our first accident report this week at Daycare. He came home on Friday with a little goose egg on his forehead.

Things are happening fast and it is up to Kris and I to protect Jonah and make sure we slow down enough to witness all of the wonderful things going on with our son.
The year 2008 was full of blessings, tests of faith and pure love that comes from being a parent. Kris and I look forward to what the year 2009 will bring.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
As I mentioned above, the past couple of weeks have been busy for Jonah. He began to crawl over the Christmas holiday. He has recently been pulling up to his knees. Kris found him standing in his crib this morning. It is all very wonderful and we enjoy watching our son move around and follow us to the kitchen. The look of pure happiness and excitement when he pulls up to his feet in priceless. It is one of those memories Kris and I will cherish forever. It all just seems to be happening so fast. In a matter of weeks he has started to crawl and is now pulling up to his feet. What happen to sitting before standing. I mentioned to Kris this morning that I thought we would walk into Jonah's room and see him sitting up on his own. Instead he went straight to standing.
With all of the crawling, pulling up and standing comes the falling. This is something I am trying to get use to as a mother. We have already witnessed our first busted lip and received our first accident report this week at Daycare. He came home on Friday with a little goose egg on his forehead.
Things are happening fast and it is up to Kris and I to protect Jonah and make sure we slow down enough to witness all of the wonderful things going on with our son.
The year 2008 was full of blessings, tests of faith and pure love that comes from being a parent. Kris and I look forward to what the year 2009 will bring.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:
YAY! I have waiting and wanting this update even thought I just saw him! Cant believe he is crawling now..cRaZy! Baby gates here you come! Would love to have another visit real soon..check your calendars and let us know...I think Ash and Corey want in too...so it will be a house FULL of fun! With all these kids we can put LOTs of pee pee diapers under Uncle Corey's pillow...LOL!
XOXOXO
Dana
Glad to see the joy from the giraffe.
Post a Comment