Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jonah's firsts....


I was not kidding in my last blog when I mention this is a crazy time of year. Things have been hectic in the Swinson household for the past couple of weeks. It seems work is making every minute count for Kris and I both. Kris is working long hours and finds that he truly cherishes every moment he gets with his family around the holidays.
This time of year has many firsts for our family. We have recently experienced Jonah's first ear infection (which was confirmed today as a double ear infection). We have had four trips to the doctor, going to work on three hours of sleep, two bottles of antibiotics and a partridge in a pear tree. We have made it through the tough part and are looking forward to rest and relaxing over the Christmas break. Jonah has his his first Christmas tree in his room. I love this tree and it provides the perfect amount of light in his room during bedtime routine. Kris and I are hoping to take Jonah to visit Santa for the first time this year. The crowds are crazy, but I am anxious to see how he reacts to the big man in red. I vision Jonah pulling at Santa's beard and smile to myself :)

Happy Holiday's Everyone!!

No comments: