Thursday, June 5, 2008

Figuring it out..


Jonah and I had a mini photo shoot today while he was awake. It was fun to capture as many expressions as possible. I ended up taking 48 pictures and truly love about 5 to 10 of them. The life of a photographer for babies can not be easy. The two of us are getting along pretty good. I have identified that he has two cranky times during the day. Both of these times occur at 9:00. He is fussy at 9 in the morning and evening. I think I have figured out his "I'm tired" cry too. Nap time has gotten better over the past two days. This gives me time to wash bottles, straighten up the house, sleep and shower.


Enjoy the pictures!!







3 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

wow. i can definitely see both you AND kris in him. he is such a cutie!!! go mama, go!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE the first picture---its so cute!!! Looks like you and Jonah are figuring it all out! My one piece of advice...SLEEP WHEN HE SLEEPS...the dishes will be fine in the sink--I PROMISE ;) Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on him this weekend!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

i agree with dana - SLEEP when he sleeps. just when you think you have his naps, sleeping, etc., figured out, it switches up on you. and you'll kick yourself if you skipped a nap thinking you had enough rest. rest is preeeecious - and so is that little jonah :)